Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 "30 Book" Challenge

I saw this on my brother's blog (Dr. Ron's Blog) and thought it was a great idea, so I'm borrowing it. :) It's called the "2010 '30 Book' Challenge." He encouraged everyone to read 30 books this year. I love to read, but all too often I don't take the time to do it. I seem to go in spurts. I'll read two books in record time, then won't read for a couple of months. I want to commit to spending more time reading and less time watching t.v. I plan on updating this post as the year goes on, and hopefully I will reach 30 books by the end of the year!

My list:
1. The Language of Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
2. The Power of a Positive Mom by Karol Ladd
3. Facing the Giants
4. Adopted for Life (currently reading)

Anyone else up to the challenge?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I will take the challenge. I have several books at home that I purchased but have yet to read. After those, I guess I will have to start with books in the church library. Suzanne

Post a Comment